Join the World Trade Center Kansas City, The Kansas Small Business Development Center and the Missouri Small Business Development Center at this important export event.
Ready to start or expand your sales globally? Not sure how or who to reach out to for help? You can learn what you need with us!
When: November 10 from Noon to 5:00pm
Where: Chamber Board Room 30 W. Pershing Rd, KCMO (inside Union Station)
Who: Small and Medium-sized businesses who currently export or are interested
Registration: OPEN – Register NOW!
What you should know:
Limited spots available register early.
Parking will be $5 (instructions available on the event page)
Snacks and drinks will be available
Join us for this no cost event where you will:
- Meet local representatives from state and federal agencies who will help you with the exporting journey
- Discover resources to help you develop an export plan
- Learn how to identify and validate international markets
- Identify services to find qualified buyers, agents and distributors
- Connect with resources and services to help finance international growth and mitigate shipping risk
- Noon – 1pm – Check-in and Networking – visit resource partners, ask questions and pick up information
- 1pm – 1:15pm – Welcome and Introductions
- 1:15pm – 2pm – Start with a Plan
- How to develop an export business plan & identify and validate international markets
- 2pm –2:45pm – Meet your Match
- How to find qualified buyers, agents & distributors
- 2:45pm – 3pm – break
- 3:00pm – 3:45pm – Get Your Products Overseas
- Learn about international shipping & logistics
- 3:45pm – 4:30pm – Get Paid & Finance for Growth
- How to get paid, mitigate risk & obtain financial opportunities for exporting
- 4:30pm – 5pm – Exporting Business Discussion
- Listen to a panel
Registration is open and will close when the spots are taken!
Questions? Reach out to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org