This 3-hour fast-paced training course will help you develop an actionable social media plan that protects your business and shows you how to track your return on investment.
- Three-month social media strategy
- Weekly social media marketing routine
- Social media etiquette and guidelines businesses need to be aware of
- How to audit your company’s social networks
- What, when, and how often to post on the top social networks for business
- How to stay in front of customers on Facebook without boosting posts
- How to use social media to capitalize on trade shows and sponsored events
- What to do when someone makes ugly comments or gives you a bad review
- Which analytics matter: how to track the real return on investment
- Minimum time / financial investment required to manage social media
This class is taught by Anne Cull, President of ThinkViral.
- Do you live or own a business in Kansas City, MO? Check out the Urban Business Growth Initiative.
- Are you a dislocated (unemployed or laid-off) worker? Check out the Dislocated Worker Program.