We’ll show you how to implement the most important aspects of social media and you’ll leave feeling more intuitively in control of your company’s strategy.
- What to post and how much to post on the top three social networks for business: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
- How to create a weekly Social Media process that saves you time and brings in referral business
- How choosing the “right” social network for your company prevents a lot of disappointment and frustration
- How to make sure clients, prospects, supporters, and media interact with your posts
- What to do about ugly comments and trolls
- How to use social media to get the most out of trade shows and events
- How to stay in front of customers on Facebook without paying so much for ads
- How much time it really takes for businesses to be successful with social media
- What really matters when it comes to ROI and social media analytics
*BONUS! This class comes with a user license to take ThinkViral’s LinkedIn class online!
- Do you live or own a business in Kansas City, MO? Check out the Urban Business Growth Initiative.
- Are you a dislocated (unemployed or laid-off) worker? Check out the Dislocated Worker Program.