University of Missouri-Kansas City
Volker Campus, 4747 Troost Avenue, Kansas City, MO 64110
This class is for companies who are new to social media or are winging it and need a plan of action!
• Social media clarity! What really matters for business?
• Minimum investment required to manage social media
• How to create a weekly social media management plan
• What, when, how often your company should be posting
• What to do about ugly comments and bad reviews
• Most important things to track each month
• Examples and ideas
• Action plan
This class is taught by Anne Cull, President of ThinkViral.
- Do you live or own a business in Kansas City, MO? Check out the Urban Business Growth Initiative.
- Are you a dislocated (unemployed or laid-off) worker? Check out the Dislocated Worker Program.