Social Media Road Map for Business
November 9 @ 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
This class is for companies who are new to social media or are winging it and need a plan of action!
- Social media clarity! What really matters for business?
- Minimum investment required to manage social media
- How to create a weekly social media management plan
- What, when, how often your company should be posting
- What to do about ugly comments and bad reviews
- Most important things to track each month
- Examples and ideas
- Action plan
This class is taught by Anne Cull, President of ThinkViral.
Some scholarships can be used for this class, if you are also taking a multi-session course. Read more about that below.
Class delivery method will be determined closer to start date. Options will be sent out through email.