Social Media Road Map for Business
September 22, 2020 @ 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
This class is for companies who are new to social media or are winging it and need a plan of action!
- Social media clarity! What really matters for business?
- Minimum investment required to manage social media
- How to create a weekly social media management plan
- What, when, how often your company should be posting
- What to do about ugly comments and bad reviews
- Most important things to track each month
- Examples and ideas
- Action plan
This class is taught by Anne Cull, President of ThinkViral.
Scholarships may be available, check them out here and apply if you qualify.
All classes will be held online through Zoom until the end of 2020.