September 18, 2020 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Growth360 is a selective opportunity for business owners to participate in a multi-week session of classes on Fridays from 9am – Noon beginning on September 18 and running through November 20.
An agreement to attend and participate in all sessions is part of the application process.
Notification of acceptance for new Cohort members and declinations will be sent by September 11.
With a 360° perspective, businesses can avoid blind spots and make smarter decisions. This workshop introduces the GrowthWheel® Framework with participants taking home tools, Decision Sheets and 30-60-90 Day Plans.
How can GROWTH 360 help your business?
- Supports the decision making we do every day.
- Supplies a visual toolkit for dialogue, focus, agenda setting, decision-making and action- taking.
- Provides a simple action oriented process to help you grow.
- Stays true to the way most entrepreneurs think and work.
- Helps companies determine which areas to focus on to strengthen and grow their business.
- Gives an alternative to the conventional business plan.
Dates: Fridays from 9am – Noon starting September 18 – November 20
ELEVATIONLAB and UMKC are currently working on new protocols for trainings. We anticipate a blended approach between virtual learning (through Zoom) and small group in person learning. Details will continue to be shared!
Fee: No cost for qualified, chosen participants