This class is held on consecutive Monday evenings from 5:30 – 8:30 for ten weeks. Attendance at all sessions is highly encouraged.
Aspiring construction business owners and current tradespeople can learn to create real, viable businesses and income. Participants will actively work to formalize their companies, earn new business, and succeed for the long haul. Entrepreneur facilitators will help clients:
- Adjusting value to fit the marketplace
- Finding properties, selling properties and marketing
- Property acquisition financing, carrying costs and taxes
- Financial basics and building profitability
- Portfolio management and timing
- Relevant certification and loan programs