5008 Prospect Ave
Construction Business Management is targeted to existing construction industry businesses who want to develop a plan for growing their companies. Hindsight is 20/20, so use that to create a framework and a plan to improve your business performance.
In this course, you are an active participant working on your own business strategy. Facilitators are knowledgeable entrepreneur practitioners who are attuned to the issues that influence the decisions you make about your company, making the program meaningful by applying this knowledge to your business. On-going coaching enables you to access one-on-one input to continue to move your business ahead.
WEEK 1: SIZING UP YOUR BUSINESS
- 8a Entrepreneur Speaker
- Marketing Expert
WEEK 2: MAKING STRATEGIC DECISIONS
- Real Estate & Construction Law
- Proper Estimating Techniques
WEEK 3: CREATING A STRATEGIC PLAN
WEEK 4: USING FINANCIAL TOOLS
- QuickBooks for Contractors
- Construction Lending/Banking
WEEK 5: SEIZING THE MARKET
- Bonding & Contracts Expertise
- Aligning Financial Statements
WEEK 6: BUSINESS PLAN WORK SESSION
WEEK 7: MANAGING OPERATIONS FOR GROWTH
- Organization & Operations Flow
- Business Development Training
WEEK 8: MAKING IT HAPPEN
- Contracting Opportunities
- Participant Presentations
- Do you live or own a business in Kansas City, MO? Check out the Urban Business Growth Initiative program.