GROWTH360 (in person)
Growth360 is a selective opportunity for business owners to participate in a multi-week session of class from 9am – Noon (dates below).
An agreement to attend and participate in all sessions is part of the application process.
With a 360° perspective, businesses can avoid blind spots and make smarter decisions. This workshop introduces the GrowthWheel® Framework with participants taking home tools, Decision Sheets and 30-60-90 Day Plans.
How can GROWTH 360 help your business?
- Supports the decision making we do every day.
- Supplies a visual toolkit for dialogue, focus, agenda setting, decision-making and action- taking.
- Provides a simple action oriented process to help you grow.
- Stays true to the way most entrepreneurs think and work.
- Helps companies determine which areas to focus on to strengthen and grow their business.
- Gives an alternative to the conventional business plan.
Dates: Thursdays, June 2 – August 4, 2022 OR September 29 – December 8, 2022 (break on 11/24)
App deadlines: May 23 for June start OR September 18 for September start
Notification: May 27 for June start OR September 22 for September start
Time: 9:00am – Noon
Fee: No fee for qualified, selected participants
Apply here (applications are always open and your application will also qualify you for other SBDC services)